Q. How Can I get in touch with you?
- We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our offices are open M-F 8am-6pm.
Q. How long does it take to get my jewelry?
- Jewelry orders ship out within 5-7 business days from when the order is placed. Custom jewelry requests including custom stamped pieces can take an additional 1-2 weeks to process as each piece is handmade to order. Please note that shipping is not included in this timeframe.
Q. Will the letters be perfectly straight on my stamped pieces?
- Each piece is hand-stamped which means that there will be natural variances in every piece. These should be considered as added character and beauty of the piece.
Q. What shipping options do you offer?
- Gem Lounge ships via USPS for additional information, please see the policies page.
Q. Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
- Yes, Gem Lounge does ship to P.O. Boxes
Q. Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we do ship internationally for a flat rate. Please see the policies page for more information.
Q. My Package got chosen for custom fees and I don't want to pay for it. Can I refuse to pay and send the product back to you for a refund?
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs. International packages sent back to us due to unpaid customs fees are Not eligible for returns or exchanges. When you purchase from the website, you accept the Possibility of being charged a customs fee. These custom fees are not something that is charged from myself or from the USPS but is being charged from the country you reside in.
Q. I Just submitted an order, can it be cancelled?
- You have 24 hours after an order is placed to cancel an order. After that, the order will already be in process and for that reason we will not be able to cancel an open order.
Q. I lost an earring or broke a chain, do you perform jewelry repairs?
- Gem Lounge does provide jewelry repairs on our artisan made pieces. We will fix any broken jewelry free of charge within 30 days of purchase minus shipping charges. After that, we do offer repairs which prices are determined per repair. Please contact us via email to discuss at gemloungejewelry (@) gmail.com.
Q. Can you stamp the back side of the piece?
- Unfortunately only one side of the metal can be stamped.
Q. How do I inquire about wholesale opportunities?
- Please go to our Wholesale section of our website and fill out the wholesale form. We will then email you for a little more information about your company and once approved, you will have access to the wholesale portal on our website.